2011. Currently she works as a supervisor in the Financial Investigation Unit for money laundering. She is also a permanent authorized agent by the President of the Court to publish the developments of the administrative legislation of the independent and governmental bodies. Dr. Amal holds a certified training certificate and has given many lectures and delivered courses at the Civil Services Bureau to independent and governmental bodies. Dr. Amal is an expert in the field of investment and in the public private partnership sectors. She has contributed to the provision of legal consultancy to some of the leading institutions in Kuwait. She is a senior expert in the group excelling in the field of public-private partnership where she contributed to organizing the legal frameworks to participate in investment opportunities for local, regional and international specialized companies expressing their desire and choose to invest in infrastructure projects in the State of Kuwait and investments on natural resources. Dr. Amal has also contributed her accumulated experience immensely by supporting the participation of the private sector and benefiting from its experience in the construction and developmental projects in the country as well as in managing the pre-qualification documents for companies and alliances that wish to invest in projects related to sustainable development through tenders and contracts. She also has a vast experience in administrative law, public service, administrative authority, administrative contracts and administrative cases in general.
Specialization and experience:Dr. Amal participated in many courses and consultations related to investment between the public and private sectors. She presented her doctoral thesis in this field. She has a critical vision for the development of the legislative system related to economic development affairs, especially aspects related to the management of investment contracts and public-private partnership sectors. She has contributed to the formulation of modern contracts for the law of public-private partnership sector in accordance with Law No. 116 of 2014 and organize opportunities to contribute to economic development. These contracts concern the State as they contribute towards achieving the objectives of the future of the State of Kuwait. Dr. Amal also has a long standing experience in administrative law, Administrative contracts and administrative claims in general.
Educational Qualifications:She holds a Bachelor of Laws from Kuwait University obtained in the year 1994, a Master of Administrative Law from Kuwait University in 2003, and a PhD in Public-Private Partnership from the Lebanese University in 2016
Professional registrations:She was registered as a lawyer in the year 1994
Languages:Arabic and English
- Attended several internal and external training courses in the field of executive and supervisory and participated in many committees as a member, a rapporteur and a president.
- She has contributed to many specialized workshops and training courses.
- Dr. Amal is a board member of Kuwait Chess Federation, a Former President, a Founder of Al-Faza'a and Legal Guidance Center of the Kuwait Transparency Society which is a branch of the International Advocacy Centers.
- She also functioned as a Legal advisor to Al-Shahid Office until 2011 at the Office of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- She has taught in the General Authority for Applied Education in the legal department for commercial companies.