lawyers. He is supervised by the partners of the group.
Specialization and experience:Mr. Essam is a financial advisor in the group. He has contributed towards preparing financial and technical reports in cooperation with the legal sector. He attends the expert sessions for financial and commercial disputes and prepares the financial audits in addition to his work in financial and accounting affairs, administrative management as well as audit certifications for ISO 9001 for the group
Education:A Bachelor of Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, Accounting Department, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2003
Languages:Arabic and English
- Attended specialized courses relating to financial management such as the course of preparation and qualification of accountants from Zaki Al-Suwaidi Accountants and Auditors in the Arab Republic of Egypt.”
- He attended a training course in financial management from the Betman Institute for Training in Kuwait.
- He has also attended a training course of a certified specialist in anti-money laundering from Baker Tilly, Kuwait.
- He also participated in special courses in the field of administration and human resources relating to mind mapping in the Academy of Human Re-integration London.
- He attended a training course on the theme of general principles from the United States of America, and a training course on the subject of skill in strategic management and strategic planning from Kuwait University.
- He also participated in many legal and commercial arbitration courses such as Arbitration from the International Arbitration Center of the Arab Turkish Chamber, Arbitration Program in Investment and Banking Contracts from the Arab African Center for International Arbitration and others.