Mr. Essam Hassanin has been the administrative and financial manager, of Taher Group Law Firm since 2007. He holds a Bachelor of Accounting obtained in 2003. He is a consultant and financial expert in the Group, arbitrator and a member of the Geneva Center for International Arbitration of the United Nations. He is a Diplomatic and Consular Relations Expert and member of the African Center for International Arbitration in The Maritime Commercial Arbitration of the Maritime Transport Authority of the Arab Republic of Egypt. He is a member of the Bar Association of the Republic of Egypt (Jury) and the International Union of Intellectual Property of the League of Arab States. Mr.Essam has vast experience in clients’ management, finance and Human Resources, Information Technology and Business Development. He is a member of the quality committee for ISO 9001 (TQM) in Taher Group Law Firm. He presently manages the administrative responsibilities at the office as well as legal processes in cooperation with
lawyers. He is supervised by the partners of the group.
Specialization and experience:Mr. Essam is a financial advisor in the group. He has contributed towards preparing financial and technical reports in cooperation with the legal sector. He attends the expert sessions for financial and commercial disputes and prepares the financial audits in addition to his work in financial and accounting affairs, administrative management as well as audit certifications for ISO 9001 for the group
Education:A Bachelor of Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, Accounting Department, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2003
Languages:Arabic and English
- Attended specialized courses relating to financial management such as the course of preparation and qualification of accountants from Zaki Al-Suwaidi Accountants and Auditors in the Arab Republic of Egypt.”
- He attended a training course in financial management from the Betman Institute for Training in Kuwait.
- He has also attended a training course of a certified specialist in anti-money laundering from Baker Tilly, Kuwait.
- He also participated in special courses in the field of administration and human resources relating to mind mapping in the Academy of Human Re-integration London.
- He attended a training course on the theme of general principles from the United States of America, and a training course on the subject of skill in strategic management and strategic planning from Kuwait University.
- He also participated in many legal and commercial arbitration courses such as Arbitration from the International Arbitration Center of the Arab Turkish Chamber, Arbitration Program in Investment and Banking Contracts from the Arab African Center for International Arbitration and others.