Mr. Mohamed Ghonemy is a Lawyer at Taher Group Law Firm (Cairo). He holds a bachelor's degree in law from the University of Zagazig, Faculty of Law obtained in the year 2013. He is registered to practice before all the courts in the Arab Republic of Egypt, including the Supreme and Constitutional Courts of Cassation. He specialised in Labour Law and Real-estate Law. Represents and works on various matters on behalf of multinational and local clients. Areas of experience include corporate and business laws and transactions, investment laws,and employment law.
Experience:Lawyer since 2016–Taher Group Law Firm (Cairo).
- Bachelor of Law, Zagazig University, Faculty of Law, Egypt,2013
- Master of Commerce Law - Ain Shams University, Faculty of Law, Egypt, 2016
Professional registrations:Egyptian Bar Association
Languages:Arabic and English
- Lecturer at the Kuwait Institute for Legal and Judicial Studies in the Public Administration of Investigations during 2008-2009.
- She has contributed to many specialized workshops and training courses.
- He participated in the conference on human rights and international law held at the Kuwait Institute for Legal and Judicial Studies in the year 2006.
- She also functioned as a Legal advisor to Al-Shahid Office until 2011 at the Office of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- He is a lecturer in practical courses for students for graduating students from the Faculty of Law, and Legal Affairs at the Kuwait University.