Mr. Mohammed Abdul Samad Al-Khatib is a lawyer at Al Taher Group Law Firm and holds a “Bachelor of Law and Religion from the University of Kuwait obtained in the year 1984. He is admitted to practice before all courts in Kuwait including the criminal and constitutional courts. He has worked as an investigator at the Jabriya and Jaleeb Al Shoukh stations during 1985 and 1989 respectively. He worked as attorney general in the year 1992 and also headed the follow-up, reconsideration and expertise section for the consideration of requests for travel preventions and files for the recovery of offenders. He was the former Director of the Technical Office of the Director General of Investigations.
Specialization and experience:Mr. Mohammed Al-Khatib is a senior lawyer and consultant in criminal law at Taher Group Law Firm. During his work in the General Department of Investigations in Kuwait, Al-Khatib has to his credit investigations and management of thousands of criminal cases for more than 30 years. He also participated in providing specialized legal courses for investigators and jurists who work in the public sector in Kuwait in matters related to the investigation, the guarantees of the accused, the consideration and investigative powers. He is a specialist in criminal law and supports the group in criminal cases and travel ban orders issued as a result of criminal cases for convicts.
Educational Qualifications:Bachelor of Law from Kuwait University in the year 1984
Professional registrations:He was registered as a lawyer in 2006
Languages:Arabic and English
- Lecturer at the Kuwait Institute for Legal and Judicial Studies in the Public Administration of Investigations during 2008-2009.
- She has contributed to many specialized workshops and training courses.
- He participated in the conference on human rights and international law held at the Kuwait Institute for Legal and Judicial Studies in the year 2006.
- She also functioned as a Legal advisor to Al-Shahid Office until 2011 at the Office of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- He is a lecturer in practical courses for students for graduating students from the Faculty of Law, and Legal Affairs at the Kuwait University.