She has gained vast experience in the field of internal and external public relations through her artistic and media performances both in the activities of the “National Council for Culture, Arts and Media” in Kuwait as well as at the “Kuwaiti Society of Fine Arts”. Mrs. Alkout was assigned a role as manager of the media and public relations activities of “Taher Group Law Firm” based on her extensive experience which extends for more than 50 years for now in an attempt to boost the group’s role in supporting public awareness through its role and duties which was achieved by Mrs. Alkout through her active and responsible role through professional mode of communication. Mrs. Alkout has also worked to achieve the intellectual integration of individuals and their legal actions towards their rights and duties prescribed by the laws of the State of Kuwait. Mrs. Alkout aimed at achieving accuracy, documenting information and the identification of the legal responsibility and its sources to consolidate the principle of “the rule of law".
Education:Bachelor of Arts, Alexandria University, Department of Geography, Egypt
Languages:Arabic and English
- Member of the” Kuwaiti Women's Cultural Society”, “Kuwaiti Society for Human Rights”
- Member of the “Kuwaiti Society of Fine Arts” and the “International Association of Arts”
- She has received many certifications, awards and medals from the” Kuwaiti Society of Fine Arts” and the” National Council for Culture, Arts in Kuwait”
- She has also participated in specialized courses in “Fine Arts” in England and Florence, and in “Friends of Fine Arts” at the” Academy of Arts” in England
- She has a vast experience in public relations management which has promoted her skills in managing the media and public relations department of the group